Non-U.S. citizens not representing a foreign government are required to submit a U.S. Permanent Resident and Foreign National Visit Request (DARPA Form 60 https://dtsn.darpa.mil/eform60).
Non-U.S. citizens who are representing a foreign government in an official capacity are required to submit an official Foreign Visit Request via their respective Embassy in Washington, DC.
**Failure to complete and submit these forms by 11:59 PM ET on September 27, 2021 may result in the cancellation of existing registrations without refund.
Additional details for the DARPA Form 60 or the official Visit Requests are as follows:
- Point of Contact: Carl McCants
- Date of Visit: Conference dates of October 19-21, 2021
- Meeting Location: Offsite
- Classification Level: Public Release
- Purpose of Visit: To attend the virtual 2021 DARPA ERI Summit and MTO Symposium